Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Mr. Handiman!!!



My Husband is AMAZING! M decided that he wanted a shed in our new yard, and so he just built one!! He is the handiest man I know. That was one of the first things that I fell in love with. He can look at anything, figure it out and fix it or build it. AND he is so cute with his tool belt on!
A casualty of the process!! Whoops!




12 comments:

Tash said...

Hey...where are the pics of Eliza's Easter Dress??? We need to get them from dad!!

Sean, Em and Milo Volk said...

Marquessa- Eliza is such a beatiful girl! I love the pool floater - and you look great! Love you guys! Em

ClaysJenna said...

That shed is looking nice:) Its nice to have a husband that can fix things:) I hope the casualty was only the jeans and he was not injured:)

Gailey Family said...

Wow! So impressed! Does he want to come build us one? :)

Van D Family said...

Jenna, Your comment made me laugh!! Matt is still in one piece, thank heavens!!

Erika said...

That's just great he can do that! He sounds like my dad. My husband, however, is not like that.

Anonymous said...

marquessa! thanks for the comment... i would LOVE to take pictures of Eliza... she is so adorable. I wish we all saw eachother more! But yes, let's do it! Let me know when you want to. I'm thinking we need a family gathering soon...

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Hi, this is Amber (Alder) Bowden. I found your blog on Marci's blog. It's fun to see what's going on with everyone. Your little girl is beautiful and I'm glad to see you are having fun. I have a blog too if you are interested...

http://thebowdenstory.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Marquessa! How are you? By the looks of your blog you're doing well and you have an adorable family by the way. I'm excited to see more about your family :)

Christy (Hales)

Madison Grunig said...

Things are looking good around your new place! I need you to leave me a comment on my blog with your email address - no worries I won't publish it for the world to see. Thanks!

Mike and Kim said...

Hey Marquessa, send me your e-mail to:

privateblogmk@yahoo.com

I've decided to set our blog to private, and I would love to still keep in touch! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

well how CUTE is your blog! I am so glad to see it! yay!