She is beautiful! I see so much of both of you in her. It has been forever since I have talked or seen either of you. Hopefully I will be able to see you this summer at Brady's wedding. Let's do better at this keeping in touch thing. By the way...love the new house! I'm jealous, it seems like it will be ions before John will be done with school and residency and will have a house of our own :)
Marquessa!!! I just read on your sisters blog that you graduated recently from the U of U with your masters!! Wow, what an accomplishment - even with a baby girl!! I don't know how you did it but I am very impressed. Way to go!!! What did you get your masters in?
Hi Marquessa! It was fun to read your blog and see how your little family is growing. Your new house looks neat and your baby is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing really well and having a lot of fun. Rob and I are moving from LA to Albuquerque, New Mexico in a few weeks after he graduates from UCLA with his masters. We just bought a new house there and we're really excited about it. We have a little girl Natalie who is almost 13 months. Hopefully I will start a blog soon and then we can keep in touch. Take care.
12 comments:
She is just darling!!! Such a pretty little thing in that dress.
She is beautiful! And I am sure a new tooth will make that smile even cuter!
A tooth! I love it!! She is so beautiful Marquessa!!
What a sweetheart! She is such a cute little thing.
Oh, what cute pictures! And yay, a tooth! They grow so fast don't they?
She is just adorable, Marquessa.
You gotta pry her little lips open and take a picture so we can see it!
Marquessa! It's so fun to see pictures of your family! Eliza is SO cute! Wow, it has been forever. You guys look like you are doing so well.
She is beautiful! I see so much of both of you in her. It has been forever since I have talked or seen either of you. Hopefully I will be able to see you this summer at Brady's wedding. Let's do better at this keeping in touch thing. By the way...love the new house! I'm jealous, it seems like it will be ions before John will be done with school and residency and will have a house of our own :)
Marquessa!!! I just read on your sisters blog that you graduated recently from the U of U with your masters!! Wow, what an accomplishment - even with a baby girl!! I don't know how you did it but I am very impressed. Way to go!!! What did you get your masters in?
Hi Marquessa! It was fun to read your blog and see how your little family is growing. Your new house looks neat and your baby is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing really well and having a lot of fun. Rob and I are moving from LA to Albuquerque, New Mexico in a few weeks after he graduates from UCLA with his masters. We just bought a new house there and we're really excited about it. We have a little girl Natalie who is almost 13 months. Hopefully I will start a blog soon and then we can keep in touch. Take care.
SHe is so precious! How old is she now? Hey, I saw on Tash's blog that you graduated with your master's degree! Congrats!
Post a Comment