Friday, February 19, 2010

Been to one of these lately??


I'm pretty sure these are the best games ever, and by far the best fans ever.
....The fans are brutal, but the Best.
This is my favorite student cheer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpzavb7PQk
I love the comment "that's better choreography than the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!"
Again, Brutal but the Best.
I haven't spent a day in class at USU and I cannot call myself an alumni, but I do consider myself a True Blue Aggie Fan!!
As E would say..." Go Aggies!!"

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm with you all the way!! I am an Aggie and I am a TRUE BLUE FAN!!!!!

Tash said...

Nothing beats the spectrum, and cheering with the students! Come again with us sis! Maybe next season!

Tash said...

P.S. the baby picture of E HAS TO GO! She is a BIG girl now!

Hale-O There said...

that brings back super fun memories. There is nothing else like being an Aggie Bball fan! I'm jealous, looks like fun.