
The time has come (thanks to the nagging of my sister,) to take this thing private. I don't even care if you are a blog stalker, I want to add you to my list. Please leave your email in a comment, or send it to me at vandfamily (at) gmail. We really want to keep in touch with you all, but want to protect at the same time. I will leave this up for 2 weeks, so don't forget!
73 comments:
don't forget me! kristi.c.law@gmail.com
hey its been a long time but I like checking your blog so add me laurasavagewheeler@yahoo.com
Please invite me:) claysjen@gmail.com!!!
I'd love to be able to still get the updates!
amyandjeffmartinez at yahoo dot com
Michelle & John Young
michellemorrisyoung@gmail.com.
Jessica Tarbet
j.target@aggiemail.usu.edu
Hey! Invite us:
kimmikeblog@gmail.com
kim_weber07@hotmail.com
colontribe@msn.com
dont forget to add us! Let me know if you dont have my address.
Please add me, I like to see what you are up to every now and then!
I forgot to give you my email...
hilaryparkin@gmail.com
Thanks!
Hi Marquessa! I know it's been forever, but I love that everyone is blogging now so we can check up on all our friends! I hope you add me to the list, my email is allsop3@gmail.com. If you want to check out my blog it's www.allsopfam.blogspot.com!
Camille (Young) Allsop
Miss you. Hope you love the new ward.
lgranthowes@gmail.com
can i come?
jacilynn@gmail.com
Don't we just love Tash taking such good care of us?tanalynparker@comcast.net
u need to send me yours.
i love the updates...
emilyking11@gmail.com
remember to add us! elkebker@yahoo.com
davidandstaci@gmail.com :)
me too... danipezely@gmail.com.
I'd love to be included. Thanks! kimblodgett@gmail.com
whitneytibbs@gmail.com
dkent83@gmail.com
missmerika8@hotmail.com
Add us! spenny.nellie@gmail.com
cmorris(at)sytechsolutions.com
invite me please!! it has been so long but I like to try to keep in touch.. your little girl is beautiful!! russellandmikelle.blogspot.com
i am totally a stalker of your blog invite me along!!!
rach:)
hey can i be invited too? harmstrong85@gmail.com
Yea please send me an invite to add us!!! alissa_lou@msn.com
Please invite me! katekmetzsch@gmail.com
Thanks, Kate "Cheney" Kmetzsch
shellybrownmorris@hotmail.com
Cute baby! Send me invite to ahcloward@yahoo.com
Kess- This is Amber Mortensen (Peck). I found you through Savannah's blog. Can I be invited?
amberwaves_grain@yahoo.com
invite me. Kate Tarbet Oldham
stonecrk@gmail.com
I'd love an invite!
amber.bowden@gmail.com
jennifernielsen1@gmail.com
It's been fun seeing your updates, so if you don't mind my email is bonnieriley07@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Bonnie Barlow Riley
shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
sachampion23@gmail.com. Its Sarah Holmstead from school! Hope all is well!
sachampion23@gmail.com. Its Sarah Holmstead from school! Hope all is well!
sachampion23@gmail.com. Its Sarah Holmstead from school! Hope all is well!
I don't remember if I left my info on here so just in case: alissa_lou@msn.com
jgharbertson@gmail.com
Emily King
emilyking11@gmail.com
Marquessa! This is Mandy Meyer Cox How are you? I would love to be invited to your blog. I just started mine. It's mccabeandmandycox.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out!
Sorry! I forgot to leave my e-mail address. It's mandalyn84@hotmail.com
Will you please add us? queenchristinebell@gmail.com
Thanks!
Will you please add us? queenchristinebell@gmail.com
Thanks!
Please invite us hon! It's good to see you're doing well!
acbcgurl@yahoo.com
Kandyce (Cameron) Gabrielsen
Hey Quessa, I feel like I already gave you my email but I can't remember for sure... please invite me.
danipezely@gmail.com
Danielle (Schiessy)
hello there,
i am an old high school of matt's and just found your blog, but would love to check it out in the future. thanks.
jenni (hunt) burns
my blog is burnsinators.blogspot.com if you are interested.
Hey Lovely!!! add me, add me! marcichapman@gmail.com
hope all is happy and well with the Van D's! your little family is beautiful :)
add me add me :) treublue@msn.com
Hey M, add me if you don't mind. I love keeping up with your adorable family! brooklinn28 at gmail dot com (Brooke Pettegrew)
Hey M, add me if you don't mind. I love keeping up with your adorable family! brooklinn28 at gmail dot com (Brooke Pettegrew)
Hey, its Sarah, email is sachampion23@gmail.com. Hope you had good holidays!
I just found your blog and would like to keep on it tanwheeler@gmail.com. This is Candice (Petersen) Wheeler.
haha I did the exact thing as you... and that post is still up... just like yours is... and... IM STILL NOT PRIVATE. Haha.
Hi Matt and Marquessa - it is Nick and Paige! We stumbled on your blog through Jana's! It is so fun to see what you've been up too! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you are doing well!
Did I make it? Holy cow you have a lot of friends woman! my email is witterswc@msn.com
please include me!
emily king
emilyking11@gmail.com
I hope we aren't too late! and would love to be invited! bleuclair16@hotmail.com...
I just found your blog and I'd love to keep up on it! kenziestratford@gmail.com. Plus, I'm going to need something to do for the next little while right?? :)
You're KILLIN' ME! Update the blog! And invite me. Love ya!
Marquessa - i know it's been a long time, but please add us to the list too:
volkshop@gmail.com
Em & Sean
brinley knowles
brinley_knowles@hotmail.com
and what is your email so you can see my blog.
brin
Hey this is Laura Smith Pack. It was so fun to see you blog. We were in limited together. It was so fun to see you blog and kind of catch up. Your baby is beautiful. I would love to be invited to you blog. You can check mine out and jeffandlauraforever.blogspot.com.
-Laura- lauraspack@yahoo.com
Hey Marquessa! I found your blog via my sister's blog via Marcie Chapman's blog. My sister Lauren was telling me just yesterday how much she liked it when you subbed her dance class. I'm glad to hear you're still at it!
Lindsay Keller lindsaydesigner@hotmail.com
Marquessa??!!! Roomie! How are u doing? You guys look so cute! SO glad Kelly had a link to your blog in hers! We have a blog too. It's at http://www.hunterandrosa.blogspot.com/
My email is rir1985@gmail.com
Although I must say I usually use my account in yahoo: rir85@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey VanD's I want to see your cute blog. This is Emily Treu Stephenson add me :) treublue@msn.com
Marquessa!
I found your blog by mistake, but would love to be added-- we just can't seem to keep up with the Parker side of our family.
Please add me to your list:
hayleepmills@yahoo.com
Hope everything is well-- your daughter is adorable!
Love ya, Haylee Parker Mills
Hello, Marquessa!! This is Jen Garrard, back from SPAC 05. I just stumbled on your blog and I thought, "What the hey! I'll ask her to add me." Looks like things are going well for you! I'm still in school. :) Getting my bachelor's. :) I'll graduate in April in math ed. I've been in folk dance up until this year...then my time expired. :)
jen.garrard@gmail.com
Post a Comment