I don't even know where to start.
Scared
Overwhelmed
How do I start? E is 2 now.
Does anyone even read this anymore?
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Hello world....Are you there?
Posted by Van D Family at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't even know where to start.
Scared
Overwhelmed
How do I start? E is 2 now.
Does anyone even read this anymore?
Posted by Van D Family at 7:58 PM
12 comments:
I do! Hope all is going well! What's new?
I often check to see if you've updated!
Wow-it's been almost a year! I just looked on this the other day and wondered how you were doing. I couldn't believe how many comments you had on your last post-I don't think I've seen that many comments before! :)
I hope all is well! I hope you're ok and not feeling too scared and overwhelmed. Scared and overwhelmed w/ baby #2 coming? I sometime feel that way too. I can't believe E is 2-what a big girl!
How exciting! She sure looks like a cutie!
Haylee Parker Mills
I do too!!! hope everything is going well for you guys, I can't believe your little girl is two! How fun:0 Tell Matt hi.
Hey Marquessa! Don't feel too overwhelmed, just start up life from now. You're a fabulous person and friend!
Love ya
Jana
P.S. hope the surprise bday party turned out successful.
she's 2!! :) wow! i do read this. i thought maybe you deleted your blog. welcome back! no need to catch up - just start from where you are at!
You are alive... hope things are going well!
I still check! :) Hope things are going well. Don't worry about where to start! Just start with now and if you have time to go back and catch-up, great, if not, don't even worry about it!
I'm still checking! I would love to see more pictures of Eliza and can't wait to see baby boy on the way. Congratulations!!!
I do I do!! I can't believe she's already TWO!!!
I always check to see if you've updated and my mouth almost dropped when I saw you had! Keep posting! I wanna see updates!
Post a Comment